How to change dissimilar fraction to similar fraction.

1. 3/9=


asked Jul 14, 2016 in Other Math Topics by sasha

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

2/3 is already in reduced form but could be expressed 4/6, 6/9, 8/12, etc.
answered Jul 14, 2016 by Rod Top Rated User (442,460 points)

Related questions

1 answer
5 answers
1 answer
asked Dec 11, 2012 in Algebra 1 Answers by anonymous | 120 views
2 answers
Welcome to, where students, teachers and math enthusiasts can ask and answer any math question. Get help and answers to any math problem including algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, trigonometry, fractions, solving expression, simplifying expressions and more. Get answers to math questions. Help is always 100% free!
78,526 questions
82,365 answers
63,405 users