I need to rearrange 7(t+k)=p(t-4) to make t the subject, I get t=-(4p+7)/-p+7


However, this is not on my options list, the options are:




in Algebra 1 Answers by Level 1 User (160 points)
reshown by

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

Best answer

Let's see if you're right. 7t+7k=pt-4p; t(7-p)=-(4p+7k); t=-(4p+7k)/(7-p), which is the last option. This can also be written (4p+7k)/(p-7) which is the second option. In your answer what happened to k?

by Top Rated User (907k points)
selected by
Thanks, I worked it out 8 hours ago and forgot to take it down but thanks anyway :)

Related questions

1 answer
asked Nov 2, 2017 in Other Math Topics by anonymous | 110 views
1 answer
asked May 22, 2017 in Other Math Topics by Mohammed Saif Level 1 User (140 points) | 245 views
1 answer
1 answer
1 answer
asked Nov 15, 2013 in Other Math Topics by liniana2 Level 1 User (120 points) | 309 views
Welcome to MathHomeworkAnswers.org, where students, teachers and math enthusiasts can ask and answer any math question. Get help and answers to any math problem including algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, trigonometry, fractions, solving expression, simplifying expressions and more. Get answers to math questions. Help is always 100% free!
86,901 questions
93,955 answers
24,250 users