i'm having trouble with ratios and putting them in a equal form, if u have any imformation for me please help
asked Feb 25, 2014 in Other Math Topics by Sarah Cook

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:

To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

??????????? "in equal form" ????????????

a raesheo is just a FRAKSHUN...(top number) / (bottom number)

Same go gor "proporshun"...just nuther krat werd for FRAKSHUN

Maebee teech giv yu fraskshun1 = frakshun2 ???????????
answered Feb 25, 2014 by muneepenee
Welcome to MathHomeworkAnswers.org, where students, teachers and math enthusiasts can ask and answer any math question. Get help and answers to any math problem including algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, trigonometry, fractions, solving expression, simplifying expressions and more. Get answers to math questions. Help is always 100% free!
79,846 questions
83,680 answers
66,608 users