Help! I'm not sure what to do when it comes to un-cubing the r cubed.
in Algebra 1 Answers by

Your answer

Your name to display (optional):
Privacy: Your email address will only be used for sending these notifications.
Anti-spam verification:
To avoid this verification in future, please log in or register.

1 Answer

(4/3)pi*r^3 is formula for volume av spheer

????? yu want invers ????

r=kube root[(3/4)volume/pi]

if yu hav a "scientifik" kalkulater, it hav a wae tu get kube roots

a kee like x^y or y^x

for kube root, exponent=1/3 or 0.333333333

Related questions

1 answer
1 answer
asked Aug 1, 2019 in Other Math Topics by Celia | 70 views
1 answer
asked Jul 21, 2019 in Pre-Algebra Answers by anonymous | 62 views
1 answer
Welcome to, where students, teachers and math enthusiasts can ask and answer any math question. Get help and answers to any math problem including algebra, trigonometry, geometry, calculus, trigonometry, fractions, solving expression, simplifying expressions and more. Get answers to math questions. Help is always 100% free!
85,299 questions
90,693 answers
98,658 users